March 16, 2010

Detour

I have neglected my blog for some time now - not sure if any of my followers even noticed, but we have taken a DETOUR for the time being on our traveling,,,
We had planned to tour the east coast,,the right side of the US of A this spring,,however,,,plans change like the wind..
We are back in the metroplex - DFW area - and searching for a home - once again - hoping this is my absolute last move,,I know, I have said that before,,,but Ted decided he does want a home base and north Texas suits his needs as well.
Now, to find that perfect, or nearly perfect home,,,only criteria being: low traffic area, which means out of the mid-cities and more to the northwest of where we have lived before...we are looking in Denton County, near Argyle,,surprise, surprise!! Just happens to be where Kellye and Jeb are building their new home. It is a beautiful area about 10 m. south of Denton off the Old Denton Hwy [377] and east of I-35. Easy access to hit the road w/the RV next time we venture out. Those plans are on hold until we get settled in the home base.
Meanwhile, we are enjoying family and friends and praying the spring weather is not too terribly wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment